Season 3 Teaser Trailer
, Apr 1, 14 10:25 AM.
Not much in the terms of gameplay, but I wish that Nexon NA's teasers were more like this! No "Come at me bro" crap.
, Mar 19, 14 1:37 PM.
New threats are always on the rise in Vindictus, forcing mercenaries like Lann and Fiona to live a life of hardship as they struggle to hold back the tide of evil. Thankfully, new scrolls uncovered by some of the wisest sages in the land are helping these brave warriors tap into new reservoirs of strength and resilience.
With the new character revamp you can upgrade your skills and master even the toughest challenges Vindictus has to offer. Read on for more details and a rundown on all the new additions this month:
Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
It's been a long, hard winter in Rocheste and everyone from Gwynn to Ceara is happy to see flowers blooming and animals emerging from hibernation. Spirits are being lifted and everyone wants to celebrate!
Join in on the fun with the Spring Vacation Event, a rambunctious fruit fight sure to get you in a warm mood. Or, prepare for the new skill upgrades with the Character Revamp Event, which will give you substantial AP boosts.
For the full rundown on this month's events,
New Shipment of Goods at the Cash Shop
With the snow melting and trade routes reopening, the merchants of Vindictus have whole warehouses full of new wares ready to be sold. Get your character up to speed with the AP Package, try on new inner armors, or dress like a Venetian with a new outfit. Spring is the most exciting time of the year for fashion, so don't miss out on all the new styles!
For more info on updates to the Cash Shop,
With intimidating new dungeons and terrifying bosses including Bark No. 1, the mercenaries of Vindictus desperately need a boost. With the new skill revamp, several characters will now be able to boost preexisting skills to Level 6, while Lann will receive three brand new skills.
New Skill: Quick Fury Infusion
- Can be learned upon reaching Level 60 but only after learning Fury Infusion. Requires 250 SP and allows you to use Fury Infusion while Moonsplitter or Hurricane is active.
New Skill: Windmill Boost
- Can be learned upon reaching Level 20 but only after learning Windmill. Allows you to initiate a 2-hit smash immediately after using Windmill.
- The hit box for Lann's Twin Spears Sudden Shock has been increased. You can now switch more quickly to a 1-hit normal attack after using the Twin Spears dodge skill.
Six new skill titles have been added for Kai. In addition, the following skills can now be ranked up to Level 6:
Cross Gun Kai
Armed & Dangerous
SP: Six Shooter
SP: Massive Impact
SP: Bolt Storm
SP: Hunting Party
New Skill Titles
Five new skill titles have been added for Vella. In addition, the following skills can now be ranked up to Level 6:
Active: Red Blizzard
Active: Black Ice
Active: Blood Chill
Active: Glacier Terminus
Active: Heart of Ice
New Skill Titles
On the Edge
Six of Fiona's skills have been revamped, including:
Heavy Stander Counter
- Upon reaching Rank A, you will now need to press [Normal Attack] + [Smash] to perform the Heavy Stander Counter move after successfully guarding against an enemy attack.
- Direction of the Downward Counter skill can now be controlled.
Active: Shield Dash
- Can now be ranked up to Level 5.
Active: Shield Enhancement
- Can now be ranked up to Level 6. Skill's effect now lasts for 2 minutes and cooldown time has been changed to 2 minutes 10 seconds. For every increase in rank Shield Enhancement gains a 5% boost to damage. If Perfect Guard is successfully enabled it now lasts for an additional 5 seconds.
- Cooldown has been reduced to 4 minutes.
- Damage increase amount has been changed for each rank.
Active: Shield Charge
- Shield Charge has been changed to a single hit-type attack. Now when it is used, Slashing High effect is applied and targets will Flinch (Stun) when attacked.
- If skill is used with a long hammer while Slashing High is active, the smash button can be pressed to continue Butterfly Swing.
- Ferry to Rocheste from Malina, and vise versa, added to the corresponding towns.
- Texture adjustments made to the Steam Hero Outfit.
- Modified description of Max Durability Increase Potion & Max Durability Increase Potion (Gift).
- Changed where the Spirit Tattoo would appear on the character when selecting it in the Avatar Shop.
- Added a function so Pets can be previewed in the inventory (Hold Ctrl while hovering over the Pet Icon in your NX inventory to view). - The following 7 day equipment package descriptions have been modified to mention that set bonuses are NOT included: Lann's Dark Crest Set +5 Package (7Days), Fiona's Holy Wing Half Plate + 5(7Days), Evie's Vehemence Set +5 Package (7 Days), Karok's Cualllemeach Set +5 Package, Kai's Deathwind Set +5 Package (7 Days), Vella's White Shark Set +5 Package (7 Days), and Hurk's K-9 Set +5 Package (7 Days).
- Fixed a bug that prevented Kai’s Armed & Dangerous damage from increasing with skill rank.
- Fixed a very short awkward motion that occurs when using Fiona’s Stigma Hammer skill without charging.
- Fixed a bug where Gwynn and Marrec sometimes inexplicably disappear, preventing story progress.
- Made some adjustments to Battle Quests "The Secret, Snowman Alert, Yeti King".
- Fixed an issue where using Evie's Casting Save decreased performance.
- Fixed an issue with the Frost Peak Set story.
- Fixed an issue with the Weeping Forest story.
- Fixed an issue with Karok's Absorb Shock skill.
- Fixed an issue with the Hurk tutorial videos in the Prologue and Mercenary Training Site.
- Fixed an issue where the Battle Quest didn't end properly after the boss is defeated.
- Fixed an issue with Vella's Blade Heart skill.
- Fixed an issue where the story Ellis's Question Paradise would function incorrectly if Ellis is already dead.
- Fixed a clipping issue with the Dark Angel Outfit (Male).
- Misc. text has been fixed and adjusted.
- Game will crash if you move the cursor over a mail's attached item.
(Bill's note: HURR DURR NEXON, NO WAY)
- Facebook options not functioning properly.
Terrors too great to imagine still cloud the land, shrouding all in darkness. Something evil is coming... take advantage of the character revamp and spring events to prepare yourself. It will require all the courage you can muster.
Three times the charm!
, Mar 13, 14 4:05 PM.
That's right me little gobshites, there be a 3x AP and 3x Exp (looks like they fixed the experience boost to be 3x as well...*hic*) event going on in Vindictus. March 13th to March 17th are the days in which ye can enjoy this boon.
Also, Happy Saint Patty's Day to all! Don't go prancin' about without ye green or me snake will pinch ye fanny!
Aye....Maybe that's what ye going for!
Vindictus Stand Proud Event Day 21
, Mar 7, 14 5:42 PM.
Hey everyone i found the outfit from the "Stand Proud Event" or Attendance event, i guess i could have looked into it sooner but for those of you who were just wondering.
Girls get this wonderful thing
And guys you get something even BETTER (UV i expect for you never to take this off)
2/26/14 Update - Arena PVP, Attendance Event
, Feb 26, 14 6:18 PM.
New Arena PVP - 1 v 1! Right now the server's kinda crapping out on it though, so be patient!
Only the winner gets a seal and it's all randomized. Also, there's a spectate mode. That's about the gist of it.
Also, new artifacts (The Level 2 ones that the Chinese have had)
Dat mysterious cat statue tho!
Also NEW TITLES:
Arena Lord - Winner of the Most Matches last week
Arena Master - Winner of the Second Most Matches last week
Arena Veteran - Winner of the Third Most Matches last week
Also: Attendance Event! You'll want to log in for these!
day 1,3,5: 200 AP capsule
day 2: 3 Divine Blessings
day 4: 3 GG's
day 6: 5 att spd boost scrolls
day 7: Snowflake R Epaulet (not part of NX version, but does increase set bonus)
day 8,10,12: 300 AP capsule
day 9: 3 SP recovery pots
day 11: 2 Party GG's
day 13: 3 LUBBER COUPONS
day 14: Inner Armor ES
day 15,17,19: 500 AP Capsule
day 16: 5 GG's
day 18: 5 Bal boost scrolls
day 20: 5 Sp recovery pots
day 21: Avatar outfit set
What's on your mind?
So when you google igne furoris. The site pops up with "How Canadians Actually Act" as one of the leading pages
You gotta include Ghost Shark too!
Sharknado has to be the best movie that's ever made. I highly recommend it +yes
Sweet, I wonder what kinds of stats will be on that little darlin'.
ALSO: Breaking news from Korea, level cap will be raised to 85, new item slot added (Bracelets) and new boss: Queen succubus, a lvl 80 version for 4 people
Ps2 Revamp is here! Check the forums for detailed info!
Heard rumors about an upcoming optimization update for pcs with multiple cores
Also event lasts until the end of 4/15, apparently
Blood moon tonight ladies and gentlemen. 11:00 PM PST.
Member of the Month
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)